What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
4.9 fbg this morning another rather boring day so far. Absolutely nothing done for Christmas just can't find any enthusiasm for it.

Tried to arrange with the dealers this morning collecting my new car but it seems Mercedes can only register a certain number of cars in the UK per year I know a new one on me too, so it seems I cannot have my motor which is sitting on their forecourt till the first week in January so rather unhappy about that.

Reactions: karen8967

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.9 fbg this morning another rather boring day so far. Absolutely nothing done for Christmas just can't find any enthusiasm for it.

Tried to arrange with the dealers this morning collecting my new car but it seems Mercedes can only register a certain number of cars in the UK per year I know a new one on me too, so it seems I cannot have my motor which is sitting on their forecourt till the first week in January so rather unhappy about that.
Good fbg, nice car to look forward to just a shame about the long delay. Could well be something for people to live with. Take care.

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Late FBG this morning 5.1 @ 10:30am - was up until 3:30am with severe nerve pain and stupid me forgot to take my evening meds that I usually take at 8pm until 1:30am :banghead: Hopped on the scales 2nd week Low carb and am down another 6lbs :wideyed: Today shall be a rest day with netflix, painkillers and cuddles with the cat in bed.
Hug for pain, winner for BG numbers and weight.

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Zoom call for tea tonight with daughter family so a bit of a rush as Salmon to cook.

Another Oak painting these oar the roots through which they will communicating in the short story for granddaughter. I suppose it's the Oak tree equivalent to a router.

Watercolour A5 20 minutes....

IMG_4267.JPG

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Zoom call for tea tonight with daughter family so a bit of a rush as Salmon to cook.

Another Oak painting these oar the roots through which they will communicating in the short story for granddaughter. I suppose it's the Oak tree equivalent to a router.

Watercolour A5 20 minutes....

View attachment 46338
Fabulous and I can see faces. A Fanghorn for children

Reactions: ianpspurs

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just as well it is my office under my bathroom.. I can kick those scales all over the place!
I swear scales have a sense of humour. I record weight every Wednesday and very often Weds is higher than Tues or Thurs. I don't suppose you know of a good sports website outside of the beeb or msm? Good to get a different perspective.

Last edited:

lindisfel

Expert
Lovely bird - is it a bee eater?
Hi Dunelm,
Got it in one.
Southern Europe's the place to see them, Cyprus,
Spain and south of France, Italy and Greece.

There was not enough food for the two pairs near Brampton so the RSPB paid a bee keeper to put his hives out near the colony.

Re :North Fells
I know some who only walk the very Northern fells now because the main Lakes are too busy.
Walkers have knackered the footpaths in the main Lakes this year due to walking past each other socially distanced, there is erosion talking place.
D.

Reactions: Krystyna23040

lindisfel

Expert
I swear scales have a sense of humour. I record weight every Wednesday and very often Weds is higher than Tues or Thurs. I don't suppose yo know of a good sports website outside of the beeb or msm? Good to get a different perspective.
Perhaps weight changes integrate if you do it monthly, Ian?
D.

Reactions: jjraak

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good evening all :)

4.6 today

new internet hub has just arrived :joyful:

hope your day is treating you well :)

Reactions: karen8967

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
7.40am FBG 5.1
Sounds great, except have only just realised it's actually the 19.12.2020 and my youngest brothers birthday. No idea how to change the date and time on my Tee2. Time is also be hour in advance on French time.