What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A well captured sun there sir and i like how you have added some red into the mountain
Thank you, not what I had in mind so now looking through old pictures on my laptop, I thought I was well organised but it's a nightmare tying to find them, I know they are there somewhere. I will attemp this again and maybe also looking East as the cliff face lights up at sun set. Maybe I should leave Mountains to the master. :)

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good evening all :)

4.6 today

internet was down most of yesterday and today and we still have no phone :sorry:
back when normal service has been resumed ;)

hope your day is treating you well :)

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Spent a lot of today struggling with black dots scattered liberally on pages by some bloke called Bach. Gave up in the hope that finger muscle memory takes over.

Seemed to struggle with my watercolour also. Finished the view from the top of Cader Idris, even Mrs MC says it was better after about 15 minutes working on it. So I have over worked it, still it will reside on my growing pile of 'Not sure I like the result' paintings.

A4 watercolour and I will have another go at this view in a month or so.....
View attachment 48205
Very effective, and dramatic @Muddy Cyclist
I like this.

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Nordic Walking is so good for you. After the RTA I used Nordic Walking to help me rehab. The insurance company of the van driver who hit me paid for two pairs of Nordic Walking Poles. One set for in the UK and another folding set I took on holiday.

It was 16 years ago and at that time wasn't that well known. I got a bit fed up with people saying - 'you do know it isn't snowing'.
I've started Japanese jogging ...mainly round the house though .

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My digital painting in Procreate today.
A bunch of tulips...

9125A7A7-798A-4439-A6E8-15C10D85D04F.jpeg

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
I love all lighthouses @dunelm
Even derelict ugly ones.
I once considered buying a lighthouse. It was landlocked...only just, and would have still been subject to high tides and waves. So, I looked around it, dreamt a little..l
and left it...
Love the idea of a lighthouse, but am realistic enough to know the reality would be much colder, damper and lonlier than my dream.

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
So, here we go again. MrsBRS has suggested - another Fiat 595 Abarth, a Mini Cooper S, a Hyundai i30N or an Audi A1.

She was told the Abarth is one of the most stealable cars in the UK which is interesting as I think it looks like a pram.

Told her, I'll be back in 12-15 days and could it wait? Apparently no...Sigh.

Anyone out there got a view? I had enough with Sid the Stinger...
Once watched tv programme where an ex car thief turned security expert moved all except two cars in an office car park from one end to the other. I remember the volswagon Passat as being the vehicle he not only didn't move, but also couldn't get into.
He was ofc constrained in a way, for no damage was allowed.

Reactions: BRSBRI

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good morning
Which? - the magazine - has launched a free scam alert - phishing emails, phoney calls, that sort of stuff. You can sign up for it and I don’t think that you need be a member (beat me with a virtual stick if I’m wrong) - anyhow: Www.which.co.uk/scamalerts

Unless this is also a scam - seemed a bit garish to me.

Reactions: BRSBRI

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Its even worse, the South African variant is taking over in France and elsewhere in EU it will be same, no wonder Mrs Lion is roaring.:)
We should be concerned too, people can swim that 'moat' we have between us.....not to mention the national 'motes'!
They don't only swim, they also stow away in motorhomes. This has happened to us.