What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning everyone :)

4.4 today

it's cobbing it down this morning here :( so, no log stacking today but never mind, I've volunteered to help staff a charity shop later for a few hours, they're short staffed because of upcoming holidays. a new departure for me;)

Goacher55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Harry is the biggest attention hound you could have...loves it...thrives on it...steals the cats food regularly...snores & farts like you never heard...but has such a gentle nature...loves everyone...everything...he is a real sweetie...I adore him.

He’s so gorgeous dogs who know it always are . Here are my two lottiecstvtge back who is 15 Hugo in front who is 8 both are rescue
IMG_1218.jpg

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.4 from me too.
Snap @Goacher55.
The photo of your gorgeous pooches is making my fingers itch with the desire to fondle those lovely soft ears

Lovely sunny day, just got back from dog walk, off to keep fit class in a few mins feeling very positive about life.

Have a wonderful weekend all

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @flexi06,

Sorry about the mix-up. Hope you had a great time celebrating, anyway. A bagel probably wouldn't be a good idea for me either -- to be honest though, I haven't tried that many carbs since diagnosis. I am just too much of a chicken.

Reactions: DJC3 and HarryBeau

Glenmac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Happy Friday everyone.....7.6 this morning,IF isn't working for me at the moment,probably from enforced inactivity.?.......I find this diabetes very frustrating when I can't predict/guarantee outcomes and have too much time to think and puzzle about it!!

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
.I find this diabetes very frustrating when I can't predict/guarantee outcomes and have too much time to think .. about it!!
@Glenmac I really sympathise with you as I have definitely seen that movie before. IF can raise cortisol in some people and worrying that IF can raise cortisol can raise cortisol. Maybe we should start selling tshirts for those who have not been there and done that!

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
He’s so gorgeous dogs who know it always are . Here are my two lottiecstvtge back who is 15 Hugo in front who is 8 both are rescue
View attachment 25811
Love their expressions Goacher...they've obviously seen a lot...gorgeous...I love the honesty in dogs...particularly rescue dogs...you can tell from their expressions they're happy & contented...priceless...yes I have to agree Harry does play up to the attention he gets...someone only has to say 'hello' or glance in his direction...he's all over them like a shot...usually looking for food or a treat...but we never let them know that!