What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Mal37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Social situations
I do Hope she recovers soon @Mal37. I was amazed at how quickly I lost it.
It wasn’t through not being allowed to walk though - I simply felt too ill to get up and the muscle just melted away. My legs are like sparrows’ now!
That's just like Mum. Her legs and arms are like matchsticks but then again she was never a large lady. Yes .. even a few days in bed makes our legs wobbly, doesn't it?

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I used to love The Persuaders. Had a complete crush on Tony Curtis and the theme tune still makes me feel happy. However I recently found they were rerunning the series on a satelite channel, I couldn’t finish watching one episode, it was really dreadful! I was quite embarrassed as I’d told my kids how great it was.

I fancied Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) in the Avengers

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dr Jung, in his book The Diabetic Code places little importance on the exercise flexi, and more on the diet and the fasts. He is a leading expert so I bow to his knowledge. I take a mile walk into town and back twice a week, but aprt from that 'running the home' and gardening are my only execise!!!

Now this I like @Mak37

Reactions: Prem51

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Good morning everyone I had a BG of 4.7 this morning I had a lovely chicken and nut wrap last night and a piece of dark chocolate toblerone I had a BG of 8.9 before eating but 2 hours later I was 7.9 which was great

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and those of a forgetful nature....
A gentle 6.3 from me this morning.
After completing a long list of chores Mrs J has set me I shall be out on my exercise motorbike.
Have a good day folks.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Don’t give up Bubbsie glad you’re giving it another go.
OOh think I may have misled you DJ...I'm not giving up diabetes (although that would be an idea;))...almost gave up trying to post here...technology is not my 'thing'...I need to upgrade my phone...lord knows what will happen then :banghead:.