What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Very dull this morning, both the weather and my outlook. 5.1 this morning having decided I would food fast yesterday as I can't bear the disappointment of some of my readings lately. Tramped through 20K steps as well. Looked promising with 4.4 at bedtime but right now diabetes seems to be laughing in my face. Oh well, challenge accepted just running low on ways and means. Probably trying too hard now but I am rather too old for a personality change :banghead:

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all

4.2 today

Had a big dinner yesterday but did loads of walking too. We went to the Boboli gardens in Florence then treated ourselves to a multi course dinner. Nice selection of rich Italian deserts but the waiter gave me a splendid portion of cheese instead

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and nobody else !

A concerning 5.6 for me, I would have been happier with a 6. Anti rejection drugs play havoc with my blood sugars.

Well folks it's the start of my 5 day weekend and the list of chores is long and mighty.
To all you that have had to slide into werk have a good one, smile sweetly, say something nice to somebody that you don't normally talk to and just watch the look of consternation on their face. That should cheer your day up.

liarsdance

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello all. 5.5 for me this morning at 06.45, then 5.1 at 09.00

INR down too so a change in warfarin dose for the first time in an age; obviously all the extra Vit-K green veggies I'm eating.

~heath

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and nobody else !

A concerning 5.6 for me, I would have been happier with a 6. Anti rejection drugs play havoc with my blood sugars.

Well folks it's the start of my 5 day weekend and the list of chores is long and mighty.
To all you that have had to slide into werk have a good one, smile sweetly, say something nice to somebody that you don't normally talk to and just watch the look of consternation on their face. That should cheer your day up.
Hope your ok alf and numbers are coming up x

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Leg pain woke me at 3:30 again bg 5.2 at that time. Took paracetamol and managed to go back to sleep, then 5.7 at 8am so I’m quite pleased.

@SueJB @geefull holidays and sunshine are definitely agreeing with you both, great numbers.

@ziggy_w hope the floods have receded now.

@ianpspurs I want to say something kind and encouraging to you, as you do to everyone else. You’re doing everything you can and your numbers are brilliant by most people’s standards. Be gentle on yourself.