What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Hi guys so two things to tell you number one I’m not in palma I’m acctually not sure which part of Majorca I’m in lol my dad acctually told me we arrived in palma airport but we aren’t staying in palma opps lol. Number two so far no hypos today :D

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi guys so two things to tell you number one I’m not in palma I’m acctually not sure which part of Majorca I’m in lol my dad acctually told me we arrived in palma airport but we aren’t staying in palma opps lol. Number two so far no hypos today :D
Winner for the no hypos

Reactions: flexi06

Stemar 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Apricots In A Tin, a story Follows reason!!!. Yogurt,
Hi Everyone,
I hope your all doing as well as you'd expect to be doing, today, whilst dealing with this beast of a condition, we're all burdened with!!!

Well this morning is a great morning, as far as my BGL's go, as at 08.15 hrs they were 6.3!! Which is the lowest they have been for several months, I thought when I chose too returned to the Forum a few months ago, it would take a lot longer to get back too these levels. So I want to thank everyone who in the past few months has contributed to my recovery, since my return, as I wouldn't be where I am now without your insight, so THANKS!!!

Last edited:

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning my little posse, 5.4 for me. I had a lie in and I get the feeling it would have been higher if I had done it at the normal time. :) ergo I have to lie in everyday ( do you think my employer will accept this? ) lol. Have a lovely day people.

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning All, a 8.2 this morning am going to take it as trained last night and had no hypo through the night. getting a bit frustrated with the BS swings at the minute, swing low, swing high at the moment. But everyone goes through it at some point.

Take care everyone.

Ally Pally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The colour pink!
Hi everyone - Greetings from a Brit living in Switzerland. I’m a ‘newbie’, both to diabetes and the forum. Since being diagnosed 5 months ago, it’s been a rollercoaster trying to find the ideal combination of meds & insulin to bring my readings down and not cause tummy upsets (I’m being diplomatic - go figure)! :-(
My morning reading at 0515 was 6.7. This time last week it was 9.8!

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
6.8 this morning.... no reason that I can immediately see why...Yesterday was a full day of driving with little very food other than a packet of nuts and small nibbles of cheese. Maybe not enough water.... hmm. Anyhow today its sunny my daughter and grand kids are here so its beach time....Have a good one if you possibly can