What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...a good nights sleep followed by a 6.1 this morning..likely as a result of the jelly & cream right before bed...just felt I needed a little comfort food to settle me down...not one of your classic techniques for diabetes management...however possibly one some members may relate to...;););).

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.4 today

out shopping today to get the supplies for this weeks Sunday lunch and top up my own personal butter mountain.
Mum is having more visitors arriving tomorrow, just localish ones though, from the south of Scotland rather than the south of Tasmania.

Have a good weekend everyone :)

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. A very silly 7.3 at 08.30. Supper was M&S rollitos and 60g cashews at about 8pm. The cashews were about 10g carbs but the rollitos were almost nothing so another lesson has been learnt.
@ianpspurs utmost respect to corporal Ben and all the other lambs...... as all monuments in every corner of the land reveal what a dark time for so many families.

ding79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Wow that's some walk ! 3 to 5 miles is my limit
I think you are very wise mojo. 5 hours, didnt feel the cold but certainly noticed the rain! Only did 18 in the end as my route planning didnt agree with my gps. Will cut right back after next weekend.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I think you are very wise mojo. 5 hours, didnt feel the cold but certainly noticed the rain! Only did 18 in the end as my route planning didnt agree with my gps. Will cut right back after next weekend.
That is a superb effort @ding79 - general hat doffing is ordered on your behalf

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Night all just home from Sugar Rays if you like fried chicken and burgers I would recommend though not really my cup of tea. Maybe I just don’t like Sugar Rays as I feel quite sick although I only ate a small amount as the portions were massive even the kids portions were quite big I know this as my nanny came and she got a cheese burger of the kids menu also very friendly staff I asked for a glass of water as I was not feeling well and was bought one right away. Anyway BG was 4.9 I didn’t want to hypo so I had a bottle of gluco juice. Gonna get right to sleep now Goodnight everyone

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all - dull start for this dullard. Fbg 5.2, weight at target 22 BMI and resting pulse below 60 - SO why does it all feel totally sub-optimal? Numbers are one thing, performance another - these ok numbers ain't powering this machine properly atm.
I am totally aware of the "I would be happy with those numbers" members just pointing out the weakness of data alone - useless without knowledge. @Goonergal sympathy and can't help feeling could be a kickback from cramp and lc yesterday - seems to do that. Also, Coco scoring adds to a long list of why I would sell him ASAP.