What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My quote for today
FB_IMG_1542233616187.jpg

Chronicle_Cat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good afternoon everyone.

My level was 5.3 this morning. We still have snow hanging around after Friday's storm, our first "accumulation" of the season. (Toronto Canada) Hopefully the annual collective amnesia around winter driving is gone now.

I finally got some halloumi cheese at the local grocer today. II'm looking forward to trying the chips..

@geeflull Suzie is a cutie.
@Bubsie, Plumpy looks adorable.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@karen8967 I just happened to see your quote post again and I got to thinking about how some days it's quite an achievement to get through 24 hours at all, to make progress at the same time is really something!

I like that quote. Where did you get it? :)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.3 this morning and the return of earlier waking but not the 3.15 pantomine. Lower number than last 4 but above trend and not usually the highest point. I do need to solve the IF/ breakfast problem but despite having a ready supply of eggs I can't come up with a breakfast I would eat that doesn't involve bread. Bread would make my life much easier but it is either not available or inedible:banghead:
Good to see you back @Goonergal (even if your numbers are annoyingly excellent)

Last edited:

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@karen8967 I just happened to see your quote post again and I got to thinking about how some days it's quite an achievement to get through 24 hours at all, to make progress at the same time is really something!

I like that quote. Where did you get it? :)
A friend of mine used to send me them when i was going through some tough times and they really helped xx

Fenn

Type of diabetes
Type 1.5
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning :)

8.7 but feel cheated by my need to pee, im checking bg first tommorow as I was in mid spike, generally happy as was in 6’s all night so ill take the 8.7 as a mistake by god, no ones perfect after all.... oh wait

Have a great Sunday lovely people :)