What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Guess what? 4.6 this morning!!
@ziggy_w I took note of your tips to @PenguinMum and ate dinner early yesterday ( fresh tuna steak, around 150g with salad) then went for a walk. Now if only I can keep this up!
Hugs to you @PenguinMum , fbg does tend to affect ones mood for the whole day but you are doing everything right and I hope it comes right for you soon.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Guess what? 4.6 this morning!!
@ziggy_w I took note of your tips to @PenguinMum and ate dinner early yesterday ( fresh tuna steak, around 150g with salad) then went for a walk. Now if only I can keep this up!
Hugs to you @PenguinMum , fbg does tend to affect ones mood for the whole day but you are doing everything right and I hope it comes right for you soon.
Amazing fbg and so happy for you. The trouble with eating early for me is there’s only the two of us now and historically we’ve never eaten before 7.30pm so that isnt easy. I will think about a way round it because you defo have a good point to make there. Thank you.

Reactions: ert and DJC3

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. A four hour stretch in the night of tummy gripes so a not wholly unexpected 7.0. Nice number @DJC3 and well deserved! Thanks @ziggy_w for the kind comment yesterday.

Reactions: DJC3