What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Overjoyed with 6.5 this morning. I can’t believe that I am. Not so long ago I’d have been miserable at anything over 5.9. How times change.
:)
I know that feeling I would be happy just to have something in the 7's .

Reactions: Andygoat

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
FBG is creeping up, 5.8 but as I also had a fast tracked hospital appointment this morning, bloods are understandable as I love to stress. NHS have got me in their clutches once again, just waiting for an MRI appointment now after which I will see the consultant again. In the meantime they are arranging an appointment for physio. More angst to come. Bother!

Last edited:

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning
Libre 5.1
Contour 5.2
Peleton before work this morning
Have a good day everyone

Overwhelmed

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, rudeness
6.0 this morning. Went to bed on on a 6.1 . Maybe numbers are starting to lower a bit . Youd never know fingers crossed though. Enjoy the day folks .

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
8.9 - Went to bed on a 6.5 and was pleasantly surprised, being three hours after meal, and then this morning’s nonsense.

Reactions: ianpspurs

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 7.2 this morning after FBGs in the 6s while away at the weekend. Theres a message there. Welcome @Clearly and @JannieP and welcome back @ianpspurs.
@RosemaryJackson I bet your BG get lower when you are reunited with your son. Relaxation and happiness seem to make a real difference.
Happy Tuesday All.
Totally agree, being relaxed and happy is a balm to the soul. Maybe we should start a "How best to meditate and relax thread" ;) Got to be good for FBGs:)

Last edited: