What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 6.7 so ok. Didnt dare test yesterday. Had a truly wonderful day with family on Sunday and ok hands up ….I even had an espresso martini..just the one ..heaven! Keep going everyone Happy Tuesday.
:woot: for today and Kahula Tululah. I take it you don't drink it by the litre these days?:D 5.2 here - these things are sent to try us. @Estragon I'm available for corporate events. Great fbg. You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. :D

Last edited:

Lainie71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term "big boned" lol repeatedly told this growing up!
6.4 before workout 9.5 after! 50 min workout, nothing out of the ordinary but nearly passed out after - prob due to working out on an empty stomach but wasn't hungry. Okay now just shattered and delicate :banghead:

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you for responding I know it was a bit of a derailment and I apologise but I am really interested in what you are doing so please start a new thread.
Oh no, @Ryhia I was the one derailing, and I have to set a good example. :bag:;)

Have been busy, and preoccupied, but new thread will appear soon, and I will mention it in here.
Had a bit of a medical scare yesterday. No sympathy needed, all good now. I will use that for reason / excuse for a return to the high 8.2 fasting today.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Got up around 06:00 this morning which is a lot earlier than I have been waking. Tested bloods to see a 4.7, retested and FBG was 5.5. I like the 4.7 much better than the 5.5 but I'll go with whichever, wonder if getting up earlier has had a beneficial effect.
Have a good day folks. :)