Type 2 What's the current soundtrack to you life ?

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Like that 2nd one @paulmh

And so sorry, @Diawara ..
Good you can look back without too much pain.

As the theme is 'love/broken hearts'..my personal favourite was this.

Reactions: Diawara

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have liked Enya singing Silent Night in Gaelic for a long time.

Have to agree most pleasant..she certainly has an extraordinary voice..

thanks for pointing that version out to me.

Emile_the_rat

Type of diabetes
Type 1.5
Treatment type
Insulin
Well, have you ever felt hopeless, lost, because there is too much going on in your life. Like everything happens at once, and there is just so much you can take? Well that is what I feel right now, and I think everyone get to feel that at different times in their life.

And you just hope to be pulled out from that dark place, knowing you can’t just give in. And well, I think this song actually fits pretty well with what I am going through right now :)

Last edited:
Reactions: paulmh

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well, have you ever felt hopeless, lost, because there is too much going on in your life. Like everything happens at once, and there is just so much you can take? Well that is what I feel right now, and I think everyone get to feel that at different times in their life.

And you just hope to be pulled out from that dark place, knowing you can’t just give in. And well, I think this song actually fits pretty well with what I am going through right now :)

I like avril..and she had a pretty poor few years, this was one of her comeback songs, probably a case of this being the soundtrack of her life currently.

avril lavigne