ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Off work now until Tuesday - off to the Lake district tomorrow until Sunday ... see how the new regime stands up to it!
Have a good time. If too hard no worries your disbetes will still be available when you get back to annoy. Ha ha
We all need a break occasionally.
Good fbgs is like riding a bike once you have the knowledge it never leave you. Luckily.

Reactions: 5 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
@Diamum5972 - Hello. When I switched on my tablet the screen was black - but only for a second or two. Do you think it is something to do with the website? I am not "technical" minded, know how to send emails, go onto sites etc. I am not allowed on the main computer unless I have a responsible adult watching over me! In the past I have downloaded viruses and it has cost us. So, when on my own I just use my tablet. Are you a compute whizz?
No but both my brothers are and my son is studying Media at college! It does sound like it's a problem with DUK, have you let the Admins know? I would ask DS but he's engrossed in his Playstation!

david1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Have a good time. If too hard no worries your disbetes will still be available when you get back to annoy. Ha ha
We all need a break occasionally.
Good fbgs is like riding a bike once you have the knowledge it never leave you. Luckily.

Hmm. Only time I tried to ride a bike, I fell offo_O

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
No but both my brothers are and my son is studying Media at college! It does sound like it's a problem with DUK, have you let the Admins know? I would ask DS but he's engrossed in his Playstation!

Thank You @Diamum5972 for your help.:)

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone ☺

Was just looking for a little advice,yet again. The past 2 says I have managed to bring down my morning readings from between 9.8 and 13.2 to 6.6 and 6.7, which I am really pleased about ☺. I have reduced my portion sizes and Carb intake during the day, but constantly feeling hungry and having levels in the 10s/11s 2 hours after my evening meal. will the feeling of hunger go as my body adjusts do you think, and any more suggestions as to getting readings down after meals even more apart from exercising straight away, which I dId yesterday and was still 10.4 thanks everyone xx

You say you reduce carbs intake during the day, does that include your evening meal?
What sort of readings do you get before your evening meal and what do you typically eat?
I used to graze on nuts but gone off them and really don't snack, though I tend not to feel hungry as I eat quite a lot, in bulk, at breakfast and lunch. Morning coffee is a triple expresso with a chocolate fat bomb. Dinner is meat, a lot of a single veg and a salad.
That's good work on the FBG, pretty **** fine in fact. There must be something tripping your BG's for dinner to be like this. Usually it is the FBG which take their time following the rest downwards.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Lol I just read that in Homer Simpson's voice!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Fasting Blood this morning was expected 8.7, had 2 slices toast, butter,cream cheese at 5am (was hungry!) And yet, had crackerwheat & cheese at 11.45pm and blood sugar before bed was 6.5 at 1.30am. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16 people