What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
5.2 on waking (4.4 going to bed but I over indulged on the wine in the bank holiday sunshine....or I feel it might be a little lower). I had 3 large glasses of the lowest carb white which I read as saivignon blanc. Very nice it was too with lots of ice :)

Apart from being naughty on the wine I had a low carb day. Apprehensive about tomorrow when I have an appointment to get my bloods done for my appointment with my DN on 16th. Fingers crossed I will show as being in remission.

There’s nothing bad about 5.2 it’s a great number so well done you

eggs11

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A poopy 6.6 this morning - due to Bank Holiday indulgences which included a Cornetto - think it was the second time actual sugar has entered my system in the last 4 months!
But all good the rest of today so far, so I'm wiping the slate clean, ready for tomorrow!

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Morning people- 7.4. Lower than yesterday so gonna take it as positive despite being to high for me with no explanation why.
Know the feeling @flexi06. Madam's higher than yesterday 6.3. Kicked out of the gang of 5s. I put it down to the stress of being in London and poor me and madam are working there again today. Great little number again @Goonergal

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...woke to a 6.1 which is slightly on the high side for me...also woke to a snotty cold & dodgy tummy... feeling a little yuk...I could feel it lingering in the back ground for the last few days...hopefully that explains the rise...anti-coagulation clinic this morning...fingers crossed for a good number

Mick1959

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morrow forumites

I return from my quest of seeking restful time and report it was successful with the glorious sunshine. I do hope you have all been on your best behaviour while I have been away.

Lady Vampira still demanded blood sacrifices, of me while on quest which were 6.3 on Monday, 6.4 yesterday, however, this morning has seen me regain admittance into the 5's club with 5.7.

And what did I learn from my quest, well that a single scone with cream and small tea spoon of jam is not a good idea, as it gave me the most horrendous spike of 12.4.

But, despite this, it was a one off treat, I chose to allow myself and would do so again, but only on holiday and only once.

May you all have a great day this sunny day.

Please note: an inspection of white bits will be held later today in the village hall, to judge the best tan:)

Last edited: