Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 today.
Just catching up on this thread @ianpspurs why are you hobbling around with a stick? Is it your back problem? Sending a virtual hug your way.
@DJC3 snap for fbg. Stick has gone but still not quite sorted. Hobbling could well have been gout across top of initially right foot then left. Apparently it is a family trait along with the congenital back issue - Ted Hughes appears to have been very prescient. @JanetMcDowell thanks for asking after me in the midst of your husband's problems - hope the scans show false alarm.

Last edited:

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
8.6 this morning, I've to start taking gliclazide today and eat how I normally would but surely that's how I got like this ?, hey ho, forget everything I have learned here and get heavier, I weighed in at 74k.

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.6 this morning, I've to start taking gliclazide today and eat how I normally would but surely that's how I got like this ?, hey ho, forget everything I have learned here and get heavier, I weighed in at 74k.
Hi @Grant1969 why do you have to start taking Gliclazide is it to help your Bg? If you can cut down on your carbs I'm sure that will help your Bg.:)

Reactions: millenium