Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
6.6 for me, looking out the front window it looks driech and glum but looking out the back it's glorious, think I'll go out the back door for my waddle and walk backwards, heading for glory, waddling free.

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
6.6 for me, looking out the front window it looks driech and glum but looking out the back it's glorious, think I'll go out the back door for my waddle and walk backwards, heading for glory, waddling free.
Don't worry peeps, I've spotted the flaw in my plan, to go waddling along with hope and bewilderment in my heart as I head away from my goal is all too familiar, ahem, I'll get my coat. Smile peeps and the world thinks your up to summat.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Don't worry peeps, I've spotted the flaw in my plan, to go waddling along with hope and bewilderment in my heart as I head away from my goal is all too familiar, ahem, I'll get my coat. Smile peeps and the world thinks your up to summat.
Shouldn't really retell it but reminds me of the tale about a simple soul in my village. The brightest and best put a banger (lighted) in his bike seat and told him to ride like fury away from it. He duly obliged and was scared whatsitless when it exploded.:arghh:

Jemz

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Certainly is and all those who say they have it sorted are either fools or knaves. You are just fine testing and reflecting on *** it all means.
Thank you.
I am finding it all a little confusing at times.
But really I am just trying to get into consistently eating low carb