Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
8.8 at 5.30 am Monday in Kent, last night in Istanbul and had a couple of glasses of red, 8.9.
8.7 Tuesday morning 6am UK time

That’s a hectic timetable.
I expect you’re there for work, but I visited Istanbul a few years ago when my brother lived there. It was an amazing place. Have you had time to ‘do’ any of the sights?
I thought the food was great too.

Reactions: JanetMcDowell

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all, last day today and the mega travelling ahead.
Serious oopage last night but it was worth it, we had a lovely end of holiday meal, the main was very low carb until I succumbed to Aussie fries and did eat all of them, then really threw caution to the wind and had a huge slice of carrot cake which was definately not made to a low carb recipe, hence a whopping 7.3 this morning :arghh: never mind all of this will be a distant memory in a couple of days once I’m home and get back on track.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all, last day today and the mega travelling ahead.
Serious oopage last night but it was worth it, we had a lovely end of holiday meal, the main was very low carb until I succumbed to Aussie fries and did eat all of them, then really threw caution to the wind and had a huge slice of carrot cake which was definately not made to a low carb recipe, hence a whopping 7.3 this morning :arghh: never mind all of this will be a distant memory in a couple of days once I’m home and get back on track.
Just enjoy the final stages of your holiday bigly:) When you return you will do so well you'll get tired of doing well:angelic: