Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
8.8 at 5.30 am Monday in Kent, last night in Istanbul and had a couple of glasses of red, 8.9.
8.7 Tuesday morning 6am UK time

That’s a hectic timetable.
I expect you’re there for work, but I visited Istanbul a few years ago when my brother lived there. It was an amazing place. Have you had time to ‘do’ any of the sights?
I thought the food was great too.

Reactions: JanetMcDowell

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all, last day today and the mega travelling ahead.
Serious oopage last night but it was worth it, we had a lovely end of holiday meal, the main was very low carb until I succumbed to Aussie fries and did eat all of them, then really threw caution to the wind and had a huge slice of carrot cake which was definately not made to a low carb recipe, hence a whopping 7.3 this morning :arghh: never mind all of this will be a distant memory in a couple of days once I’m home and get back on track.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all, last day today and the mega travelling ahead.
Serious oopage last night but it was worth it, we had a lovely end of holiday meal, the main was very low carb until I succumbed to Aussie fries and did eat all of them, then really threw caution to the wind and had a huge slice of carrot cake which was definately not made to a low carb recipe, hence a whopping 7.3 this morning :arghh: never mind all of this will be a distant memory in a couple of days once I’m home and get back on track.
Just enjoy the final stages of your holiday bigly:) When you return you will do so well you'll get tired of doing well:angelic: