Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Earlier start today but still less than stellar 5.2 all a little off the pace ATM. Keep well - wellness

"...a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."

- The World Health Organization

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
6.2 today. Not impressed tbh
And breathe Mrs - you have come so far and are a beacon of common sense and kindness - to others. As per Carly Simon "we'll teach you to learn to love yourself, cos that's where loving really starts" (Julie through the glass) Methinks you need to relax around fbg levels a tad and all will be absolutely soupyfish.:)
On absolutely no account ever try to apply my advice to others on me - I am not made like y'all

Last edited:

paulmh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.3, again I had probably half (40g) my daily carbs after 10pm last night so maybe that’s not surprising. I’m still trying to decide what my next nutrition tactic will be..

ETA - that’s a meal of cheese oatcakes, eggs and mushrooms which has become a staple. When I test 2 hours after eating it my BS has usually dropped, so it seems to be ok for me personally. I think.

JanetMcDowell

5.1 today. The 3 year old will remain in Southampton until the tree goes down - so all good. The 6 year old will probably only be here boxing day - may have to tell him those lights were old and failed Elf and safety:angelic: Have yourselves spiffing days one and all but especially the McDowell family..

Thankyou so much. At least we’ll have one to celebrate. Bloods this cold morning are 5.4

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Mine is usually over 6. What's a good reading? New to this.

IMG_1543997270.486250.jpg
the green area is the normal non-diabetic area and what we should strive for

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyd