Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
6.1 on this fine Tuesday morning........23 days as an inpatient.......maybe it will become the next craze for lowering glucose:nurse:

5.0 pre-lunch

Looks like the bran flakes/macro yoghurt/fruit breakfast along sides coffee and zero sugar diluted squash is working.....plus a good walk through the hospital handing out free Metro newspapers to other patients who can't get stuff for themselves.

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
5.0 pre-lunch

Looks like the bran flakes/macro yoghurt/fruit breakfast along sides coffee and zero sugar diluted squash is working.....plus a good walk through the hospital handing out free Metro newspapers to other patients who can't get stuff for themselves.

6.8 pre-dinner I think the small portion of white rice with the Chicken Dhansak at lunch is the guilty party......or maybe the 2 shortbread biccies........enjoyed both so I'll wear 6.8

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
6.8 pre-dinner I think the small portion of white rice with the Chicken Dhansak at lunch is the guilty party......or maybe the 2 shortbread biccies........enjoyed both so I'll wear 6.8

6.3 before bed

Jerk Chicken and coleslaw with a few oven chips for dinner and a kiwi fruit for afters....then a couple of hard boiled eggs (each down in one!!) For a snack at about 8pm tea and water after that.