Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

poemagraphic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
WIFI, Mobile phones. Smart metres... in fact anything 'smart'
Thank you. My other test results have been put online and are all OK :) but my a1c hasn't gone on yet! What will be will be though. I know I've tried hard and learning every day

Remember "There is no try, only do"

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Great job! Happy 'Birthday' That's how you do it. Great example to us noobs!
Po
thank you po.... ive learnt an awful lot in the last year and a bit, mainly from the lovely people on this site..with willpower and determined to not be on medication im in a different place to january 2018 both pysically and mentally..never going back to the old place!... have a good saturday all....

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
The abscess has gone but I think it is still in the bone in my lower jaw as that's still swallen

suzywakeup

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Feeling slightly down ... my fasting sugars have steadily increased during the last week and it's up to 8.1 this morning (back on the metformin and gliclazide for me) Am going to try eating some peanut butter before bed tonight.

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Feeling slightly down ... my fasting sugars have steadily increased during the last week and it's up to 8.1 this morning (back on the metformin and gliclazide for me) Am going to try eating some peanut butter before bed tonight.
I can sympathise with you I get down about my levels too But I know I just have to keep on going and not to compare myself to others.
What does peanut butter before bed do?

Reactions: Freema