What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

poemagraphic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
WIFI, Mobile phones. Smart metres... in fact anything 'smart'
Just dropping in to record my night levels so I don’t forget. Just to see what it’s like in the morning.
So 9.2 tonight.
Good night Flic. It is helpful to see what your levels are before bed and as soon as you wake in the morning.
Expect it to be a bit higher.
Have a good night.
Po

WackyJacky64

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
7.7 for me , I've had high morning readings for a week as I am still in panic mode from a visual migraine last Tuesday .It will take time for my anxiety to settle now, I haven't been eating much and wonder if this has anything to do with higher morning readings too ?
It's terrible weather here rain wind and feels really cold . x

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
4.0 for me this morning! Confirmed it with 4.1 straight after so that was a surprise, did I just punch dawn phenomenon in the face finally? MAYBE SO! Windy here today too, hope you all have a good day.

I am blaming myself... slept only 5 hours... too much late night YouTube

Oh I know that feeling all too well. Either that or I lose track of time while gaming and end up having to deal with a semi sleepy day.

Shas3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Least you know what may have caused it. Im stumped whats causing my higher levels. Its not just st my fbg that's higher

Stressing about the numbers pushes the numbers higher... vicious cycle... hope you are not stressing about things

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Stressing about the numbers pushes the numbers higher... vicious cycle... hope you are not stressing about things
I'm tryng not to stress about it and stay positive but obviously it plays on my mind a bit

Reactions: Shas3