What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

CotswoldsBloke

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@CotswoldsBloke h/m cheesecake or purr chased? @Ryhia interesting, red wine always seems to raise mine next day - mayhap I don't consume enough. IDK my fbg as waiting a week after Jabbo MK 2 - my regime won't change.

Home made from a recipe on YouTube.
IMG_1061.jpg

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
8.0 today, 7.2 yesterday. Exams take it out of me! Cheeky little correction with the Novorapid seems to be doing the trick. Out on the bike later. Lovely and sunny here in London going to make the best of the good weather, I hear rain is on its way. Hope everyone is having a good day. P

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
8.0 today, 7.2 yesterday. Exams take it out of me! Cheeky little correction with the Novorapid seems to be doing the trick. Out on the bike later. Lovely and sunny here in London going to make the best of the good weather, I hear rain is on its way. Hope everyone is having a good day. P
Hugs for the exam stresses, on the plus side, they will soon be over.
Weather a bit miserable up here up in the not so sunny north east - damp and cold a total change from a couple of days ago. Enjoy your sun while you can. :)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Best wishes for the exams.

Reactions: DJC3