What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.8 today, been running, left leg still not quite working properly, but it will do.

Big son got his results yesterday a 2:1 in his Masters in Physics, so he's a happy chap and so am I.
Congratulations to your big son on his result and you for running with sub-optimal bio-mechanics - don't push too hard. @PenguinMum, very kind of you but my care is probably oh so very meh. @DJC3 SWMBO has booked a holiday to Cyprus in Nov 'cos I already hate UK winter by then. Hence passport search.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeliGary

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.8 today, been running, left leg still not quite working properly, but it will do.

Big son got his results yesterday a 2:1 in his Masters in Physics, so he's a happy chap and so am I.

Congratulate your son for me, I know how hard he must have worked - and watch that leg of yours! Where did he study out of interest? My son did a physics degree at Durham (a few years ago now), when a job didn't fall into his lap, he ended up doing a PhD. at St Andrews. Does your son know what he wants to do in the future?

Last edited:

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 at 6AM. Overnight average has been 5.8.

I ate last night as I was feeling a bit cold at about 18 hours of fasting.

No carby food as such and my total carb intake may have been about 7 to 10 gms but I guess it kind of explains the reading as it is not after a fasting day.

Have a great day everyone. :)