What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
6.9 - Yesterday was 6.1. And yes, yes, yes, I did have Fish ‘n Chips last night :) . I’ll keep an eye on the numbers today. Another evidenced-based day of “stabbing”.

Have a good Saturday, Folkies!

Andydragon

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.1, have been running higher than I normally do for a few days. Hopefully not a sign of anything

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
I was asked in the Low Chat forum about having TWO machines. My reply got tooooo long, so I’m rather posting it here. It may give others an alternative to gaining results at home……

Although I use my original as a Control/Check infrequently. Maybe once in 4 months. However, as you can see, this can be confusing. For the last six months, I use a cute lil, Agamatrix Bluetooth gizmo, which connects directly to my iPhone and iPad and syncs my numbers to my devices. I get results in all sorts of ways: Tables; Graphs; I can set my own Ranges and tap in notes on food and so on; and I could/can produce a Text report which I could even post/deliver here, and bore you’ll further ;)

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
Thank you for that E. took me a while to find this reply (no glasses and I’m thick lol). I may buy that. Would b great to have numbers sent to my iPhone. Are the strips expensive? X.

Last edited:

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
Thanks. I have replied to you E. not sure where it posted it thou lol. X

SuNuman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being diabetic lol.
I was asked in the Low Chat forum about having TWO machines. My reply got tooooo long, so I’m rather posting it here. It may give others an alternative to gaining results at home……

Although I use my original as a Control/Check infrequently. Maybe once in 4 months. However, as you can see, this can be confusing. For the last six months, I use a cute lil, Agamatrix Bluetooth gizmo, which connects directly to my iPhone and iPad and syncs my numbers to my devices. I get results in all sorts of ways: Tables; Graphs; I can set my own Ranges and tap in notes on food and so on; and I could/can produce a Text report which I could even post/deliver here, and bore you’ll further ;)
My reply further down or up? Lol. X