Weekly weigh in - Fridays

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
Eating a little better and it shows on my weight and BG figures.
Down from 53.6 (for me that's huge) to 51kg this morning.
Errant has recovered his appetite, and attitude, but not his voice so I am debating whether another visit to the vet is required.
His weight has increased from 3.7 to 4kg.
@McHelen any loss is good. And you seem to have all the tools needed to sustain that downward trend.
@ultradad well done, 36 in waist again. Are you having to purchase clothes to fit your new slimmer figure?
@LindaManville fantastic progress.
@Dandelade slow downward trend is more likely to be maintained. Of course you would like to get to your target weight faster, but you are on the right track.
@SlimLizzy my weight loss is in eighths only! haha

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
13.8 stone again this week and i am ok with that :)
@ultradad Funny you should mention cod liver oil as my first thought (and don't ask me why) this morning was recalling standing in a row with my brothers to receive our dose of the stuff as kids!

Reactions: DEBBIESCOTT

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
43.8 I have got my 5 bits of K back and they have brought 3 friends with them !! I hope that they stay
Carol
Oh no I am seriously going to sulk !!! Back down to 43.3 .Where have they all gone ? Does anyone else have ups and downs like this ?
Carol

Dandelade

Eating a little better and it shows on my weight and BG figures.
Down from 53.6 (for me that's huge) to 51kg this morning.
Errant has recovered his appetite, and attitude, but not his voice so I am debating whether another visit to the vet is required.
His weight has increased from 3.7 to 4kg.
@McHelen any loss is good. And you seem to have all the tools needed to sustain that downward trend.
@ultradad well done, 36 in waist again. Are you having to purchase clothes to fit your new slimmer figure?
@LindaManville fantastic progress.
@Dandelade slow downward trend is more likely to be maintained. Of course you would like to get to your target weight faster, but you are on the right track.
Thank you SlimLizzy! And well done for your progress too.

Dandelade

Oh no I am seriously going to sulk !!! Back down to 43.3 .Where have they all gone ? Does anyone else have ups and downs like this ?
Carol
Yes absolutely up and down by one and two pounds, sometimes no change, but averaged at 4 pounds lost over the last 8 weeks. Overall it’s going in the right direction so I hope if you take yours over 4-8 weeks you see a trend too!

Last edited:

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Down to 21st 6lbs, which is a personal low (had got down to 21st 7.75lb back at the end of August after a filthy bug) after a period of yo-yo. Chuffed to little mintballs.

Reactions: Andydragon

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Been feeling very poorly and nauseous since Wednesday so have only eaten, over 3 days
A bowl of soup
2 scrambled eggs
Half a tin of tuna
Total weight loss 1lb....

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Carol
They have come back !!!! I am43.8 today I think that I will change Friday weigh in to Sunday weigh in just to fool the scales !!
Carol

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening fellow scale crushers, not in a position, standing or otherwise to report in on Friday, but managed to weigh this morning. 14st 3lbs the same as the last time……I think.

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
@ultradad Funny you should mention cod liver oil as my first thought (and don't ask me why) this morning was recalling standing in a row with my brothers to receive our dose of the stuff as kids!
We had to have cod liver oil as well, but me being skinny and small for my age was also dosed with malt extract

ultradad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
13.4 today. Cut a meal out ( 2 meals a day now until next week and see how it goes ) and my weight is going down again. Yeh i need to down size my clothes again. Jumpers Gone from a XXl to a large now and jeans gone from 42 inch under my belly to 36 inch. I remember my mam giving me codliver oil on a spoon (she called it fish pop), tasted awful more like poop :)

Reactions: SlimLizzy

Jak13

I don’t know how to edit my post, I wish I was 11.6 I’m actually 14.6 (stones and pounds) one day I hope to be 11.6!

McHelen

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
84kg this week, no change really but started on Atkinson today as hba1c has gone from 52 to 71 in 2 months with modifying diet. So this warrior is getting serious

Reactions: Jak13 and Dandelade