Weekly weigh in - Fridays

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
13 stone 4 ( 84kg) . Up 2 lbs for me, some extra eating and days missed excercise. Need to keep focused. Have a nice weekend

Reactions: Prem51 and NannyP 2

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Oh poor you. I have gained 1 kg sadly
I walked Wednesday and yesterday and plan on walking today. Just walking that's from A to B. Like I so used to take for granted.
Out shopping but have taken painkillers later than normal as I actually slept last night, only woken once by little one.
Maybe once I do restart metformin I'll lose even more. Ironically I'm taking MORE injected insulin. I think when I have good quality insulin I lose weight. My body must produce or dump BAD glucose. Bad for me anyway.
At hospital yesterday with no breakfast or lunch my basal kept me in the 6s. At last. I couldn't eat as I was feeling nauseous.
Maybe I need to just eat once a day too. A high quality meal but not heavy.
I missed 2 iron tablets yesterday thou.
Oh and a few weeks ago due to iron tablets I started taking levothyroxine at night to give 5hr space between supplements. Levothyroxine works better not near supplements or food.

Reactions: Canvaspic

NannyP 2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Guys mind If I to join you in weekly way in. Got on the scales this morning 13st. Not to bad have lost a few pound in the last month.

I walk the dogs each day around 1 1/2 to 2 hours, I have cut my carb intake down a lot. So hopefully i will lose some weight.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Guys mind If I to join you in weekly way in. Got on the scales this morning 13st. Not to bad have lost a few pound in the last month.

I walk the dogs each day around 1 1/2 to 2 hours, I have cut my carb intake down a lot. So hopefully i will lose some weight.
Of course you can join the losers! :joyful::hilarious:

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. Weighed myself with trepidation this morning as struggling with hunger and eating significantly more than normal this week. Pleasantly surprised to have gained just 0.8kg.

Have been within a 1kg range for a month so essentially am maintaining. Would love to lose another couple of kilos or so, but maybe my body wants to stay here for now. Body measurements the same.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
No loss this week but have very bad ibs and cannot get out of sugar coated tablets, for now.
I'm working on it thou.

Reactions: Freema

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. A bit of a cheat for me as I am into day 3 of my food fast but worth checking in anyhow. 11 St 6 or 72.6 kgs today for a BMI of 21.6. That would be a good place to stay for me. The real work begins once HbA1c and other bloods analysed around June 14-18. I spent 3 years getting to a place I wasn't sure how or if I could get to. Now I need to work out how to balance my food and exercise beliefs whilst maintaining all the positives. Answers on a postcard please;) It's a nice problem to have and not one I thought I would have 3 years ago. :woot:

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lost a little bit more this week, down 0.3kg :happy: I worked out yesterday that in a year I’ve lost over 30% of myself! :joyful:

Started 115kg 9th May’17
Today 78.6kg 18th May’18
Total lost = 36.4kg/5 stone 10lb

NannyP 2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
12st 12lb down 2lb this week. not to bad considering have eat bar of choc, and biscuits (both low carb) still trying to get my head around eating lower carb and perhaps I should have laid off the double cream. it is a balancing act and a whole new way of living :bigtears:

Reactions: Freema and Prem51

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Most scales nowadays are digital so I assume these are the oft quoted digital footprints ;)
Yes I have digital ones, no cheating by leaning backward like you could with the old mechanical ones!

Reactions: NannyP 2