PR SUCCESSES - GETTING THE WORD OUT THAT LCHF IS THE BEST DIET TO HELP TREAT TYPE 2 DIABETES

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
From today's Yorkshire Post newspaper - two versions of my happy smiling face. Getting the word out about LCHF to the good people of the North.

Attachments

• YParticle smaller.jpg
    YParticle smaller.jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 415

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
From today's Yorkshire Post newspaper - two versions of my happy smiling face. Getting the word out about LCHF to the good people of the North.
You look so much healthier in your new you pic! Well done on getting the word out :)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A nice, well written, article with clear and concise facts, too.
Well done, @rhubarb73 .

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Out on the shelves of your favourite newsagent today!
The bias is definitely towards weight loss but I did get low carbing for Type 2 control in there too :)

Edited to add more info.

C9845AAB-F5A6-4F0B-8474-93D67473AD8E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pipp

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh my word. You look fantastic. As do the other 2 ladies. And how beautifully colourful. Very eyecatching. Brilliant article @Rachox. It's an extremely popular magazine. Lots of readers. I think it will be online too. Well done indeed

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Rachox - You were looking out at me this morning, from the magazine stands of the supermarket.

Looking good, and a couple of new chums? :)

Reactions: Debandez and jjraak

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lovely, well done @Rachox . Great that you got in the comments about low carb.
Love the hair and make up, too. Nothing wrong with celebrating how your change of diet, in addition to health improvement, has the advantage of making you feel better in a swimsuit.

Not jealous at all. ;)

Reactions: Goonergal

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Great to finally see the pics in print @Rachox.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just got this from our amazing PR team, gutted I will be sailing the ocean, hope I can get my hands on The Sun in the med!!! :

Hi Debra,

Hope you are well and had a lovely weekend.

Just wanted to let you know that The Sun feature that you have contributed to is in the pipeline for Saturday 24th August – the feature will run for a week and your interview will be included on one of these days. Thanks so much for taking part as always, can’t wait to read it! X

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hey we have to have a new moniker

SLINKY SUPERSTAR!

And here is a new Super Slinky Star Award to go with it - the original slinky star image was a little on the wide side so it's been modified to be a bit more svelte to match our new @Rachox:

slinky_star.png

Robbity

carol43

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Applied to join PPG at my health centre, there are no vacancies. I will have to wait until one of the old codgers pop their clogs.