Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@ally1 more heaven from a 7 ; @jayney27 great attitude and I am sure the anniversary celebration will be of more benefit long term than any individual fbg number; : @JanetMcDowell I hope your husband is making progress and your numbers are certainly looking good.
Thank you @ianpspurs you may recall me saying yesterday how I sometimes find it difficult to relax about food choices for fear of a dreaded rise, however yesterday was a special day so I made an effort to throw caution to the breeze, not the wind, I did exercise a little bit of control ;)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you @ianpspurs you may recall me saying yesterday how I sometimes find it difficult to relax about food choices for fear of a dreaded rise, however yesterday was a special day so I made an effort to throw caution to the breeze, not the wind, I did exercise a little bit of control ;)
@jayney27 (and others) I think experience with this WOE allows us some freedom within limits. I guess it is a little like growing up - after a while (about 60 years in my case) excesses lose their attraction:angelic:

Reactions: Debandez

Ally Pally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The colour pink!
6.9 @0603 highest for months
got the munchies before bed
milk , yoghurt and frozen fruits and handfuls of almonds
im going to test again after dog walk
5.3 @ 0701 after 40 minutes fast dog walk
whats all that about???????

Since my 14-year dog had his 2nd attack of vestibular disease, we have to take VERY leisurely walks - much to annoyance of my 12-year old dog (both Border Collies). Not much hope of me seeing a big decrease in my blood sugar after our meanderings - lucky you

Reactions: JanetMcDowell