Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Ooh that is a dilemma, it’s so hard isn’t it when faced with this type of decision. I’m not sure what I would do, the temptation is to enjoy the delights of an afternoon tea is a difficult one. On the few occasions I have been in a similar situation I have had a real battle with myself, I say to myself it’s only one meal but because I know that my meter will probably show me a number I really don’t like seeing I generally chicken out.
I'm still deliberating!

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
9.7 this morning
And this ladies and gentlemen is what happens when I eat rice .
Also a bit of a stressful week, not enough sleep & seem to have gained 2lbs !?!
Tomorrow is another day. Don't beat yourself up. Have you tried cauliflower rice. It's a great substitute for rice.

brassyblonde900

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Good morning all
4.3 @5:20AM
Thank God for small mercies.
I had some coconut milk that was a bit too sweet, for the 1.2grams of carbs per 100g they stated on the label, last night.
I was expecting to see some stratospheric numbers this morning.
Still can't decide whether to bin what's left or not. I'm the only one who likes it in this house, but I don't want to tempt fate, by having the rest, too suspiciously sweet:banghead:.

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Happy Friday everyone
There seems to be a lot of donut consumption going on I’m rather jealous ;)
I woke at 6.20 and my meter said 5.3 again much lower than anticipated as I’m full of cold and aches, but that number has lifted my spirits and made me think that having a cold is not so bad :)