Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

D

Deleted member 308541

6.1 at 5:10 am.

Got my ultra scan results for my left knee yesterday, I have got a meniscal tear in the cartilage which I might have to put up with. It is harder to have successful repair job in the elderly according to my GP, so we are going to have a think about as I do not want go down the knee replacement route for a fix.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.1 at 5:10 am.

Got my ultra scan results for my left knee yesterday, I have got a meniscal tear in the cartilage which I might have to put up with. It is harder to have successful repair job in the elderly according to my GP, so we are going to have a think about as I do not want go down the knee replacement route for a fix.
Hug for the knee - replacement does seem extreme but MIL is recovering well and she is 88 nearly 89. You're a spring chicken compared to that.

D

Deleted member 308541

Hug for the knee - replacement does seem extreme but MIL is recovering well and she is 88 nearly 89. You're a spring chicken compared to that.
Good to see MIL is recovering OK.

I have just deciphered my GP's hand writing (Sri Lankan English) what he suggested was a Arthroscopy of the knee, but as he said age is a factor for successful repair.

Reactions: ianpspurs