Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

D

Deleted member 308541

6.1 at 4:15 am.

It's got me stuffed why I am running higher just of late, I'm eating and doing the same as I had before.

I am using my Accu Chek Performa meter till I get a new Freedom Lite back from Abbot, my other FL took a swim in coffee yesterday.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.1 at 4:15 am.

It's got me stuffed why I am running higher just of late, I'm eating and doing the same as I had before.

I am using my Accu Chek Performa meter till I get a new Freedom Lite back from Abbot, my other FL took a swim in coffee yesterday.
This end of the world seems to be having the same problem @Tipetoo. Several of us seem to be seeing very unusual numbers. None of that is any consolation but just putting it in context. Hope things come right as I have watched your numbers be really good.

Reactions: JanetMcDowell
D

Deleted member 308541

This end of the world seems to be having the same problem @Tipetoo. Several of us seem to be seeing very unusual numbers. None of that is any consolation but just putting it in context. Hope things come right as I have watched your numbers be really good.
The only thing I have changed is medication, my GP has put me on a stronger brand of paracetamol three times a day, which cuts down the amount of anti inflammatories I take for various aches and pains including the knee giving me the sh!tz and shizzles.

As @gigJim19 says one of life's mysteries. :D

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
The only thing I have changed is medication, my GP has put me on a stronger brand of paracetamol three times a day, which cuts down the amount of anti inflammatories I take for various aches and pains including the knee giving me the sh!tz and shizzles.

As @gigJim19 says one of life's mysteries. :D

So says @bigjim19 as well

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning, first morning back into the normal routine of eyes open and testing! The mystery continues, in the 5’s all day yesterday and a lovely low carb dinner but we have a 6.2 this morning.
Hope everyone has a nice day x