Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Good Afternoon fellow scale crushers.

A 14 st 4 lbs this morning, can't remember if that's up, down or sideways.

Till next week.
I hit 14st 11lb but short lived.... for now. I'm delighted. I was a child last time I was in the 14st area. This weekend I'm in lockdown with household for Mr ickihun's medical procedure. So confined to back garden as neighbours can be tactile. Not a negative thing normally. Hence it may be a few weeks before I'm 14st 11lb again.
Well done!!!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Weight 50.6kg Not happy with my shape though, so attempting to find a place to restart daily 10 min exercise programme that was abandoned while we were living in the motorhome. Sit ups etc not possible on hard floors! All the floors are hard.
Errant continues to lose a steady 10grammes per week without further reduction of his rations. I think this is due to increased activity. He now weighs exactly 4kg. I think his ideal weight is somewhere around 3.5kg.
When you have thyroid checked do they ask for a fasting and no thyroid or kelp etc before blood test? Just a thought hun. :)

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
When you have thyroid checked do they ask for a fasting and no thyroid or kelp etc before blood test? Just a thought hun. :)
To be honest it's so long since my thyroid was checked I can't remember. I do know that it came came back as normal, no further need for tests.

LaoDan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term “new normal “
Down 1kg from last week
F93094DB-C60E-4F6E-BDCB-5F88D35BA21F.jpeg

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
80.9 (.7kg loss this week)

Dollylolly

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The docs thinking drugs cure all
I’m now back at 10st 8lbs not much now to lose well for me that is not the NHS guide of BMI

Reactions: LaoDan

Annb

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Forgot to weigh myself until this morning. Now 17 st 21/2 lb. That's about 2 lb less than the last time - about 10 days ago. Not sure how permanent that is - my weight tends to go up and down day to day. But it's hopeful. Long way to go to get to my desired weight, of course - around 10 stone.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
This morning with a lie-in I'm 94.50kgs = 14st 12lb. :) :) :)
I was 136kg = 21½st 2yrs ago before Roux-en-y operation.
Nearly 7st lost. I'll celebrate when I'm exactly 7st off. With a meal out. Hopefully. Hoping to be busy tomorrow regardless of weather. As I need to walk out everyday een if only to pick up a treat for 8yr old. Today I need to recharge my batteries as my legs are very weak and I used less painkiller yesterday to try and reduce them but woke in absolute agony. I won't be doing that again in a hurray. It's affected my whole body. I'm like a tin wind-up robot. Mind u I liked them. :)
Have a lovely time weighing in and I wish everyone every success. You deserve it!

Andydragon

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Back to more usual 72.9kg today, I'm happy with that
Fluctuates up and down but sticking roughly to under 73kg I'm okay with

I know it may go up if I build muscle but that hasn't happened yet!

ultradad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
14 stone 10 so lost another pound. Its going so slow but thats a good thing i suppose. I am not hungry and still losing weight. Going to be a while before i creep into the top end of 13 stone :)

Andydragon

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
14 stone 10 so lost another pound. Its going so slow but thats a good thing i suppose. I am not hungry and still losing weight. Going to be a while before i creep into the top end of 13 stone :)
I went between 0.5 to 1kg a week (Roughly 1 to 2 pounds) and it feels about right to me for sustainable change. It does creep up on you, the odd belt tightening here, noticing shirts are a little baggier

A year down the line I'm fitting into size 32 jeans where they used to be 42 and in some clothes I'm a small, but generally medium... (I was XXL)

But it's stable. It fluctuates a bit but in the last 6 months it is average of 73kg and it's sticking, that's the thing, no crash diet, no yo yo... It has reached a point and stopping there. That's my ideal. But no resting on laurels, have to keep on this for life, but it feels sustainable

Slow and steady wins the race!

Reactions: Trevor vP

DisFanJen

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning! Just did a quick check after the cruise and I've still lost 0.5 kg. :)

And feeling a touch emotional right now, accidentally picked up my partners jean without noticing, they are a size 18. They fit...

I've not been in size 18s in close to 20 years!

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening fellow scale crushers.

14st 4lb, at least it's not up, not down either, we're in this for the long run.

Stay dry, if you can.

LaoDan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term “new normal “
Down another 1kg this week. Going to stick to my plan until I stall.
FDCCB58C-4B52-49FC-BFA4-E05813B40C7C.jpeg

LindaManville

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Jogging
This week I've stayed the same.
Hopefully next week will be better

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Not unexpected but put on half a pound this week - been having some mood issues, and with other circumstances at home, just no real get up and go to get out and walk. Given everything, I'm actually okay with only putting on that weight. Suspected it would be worse than that.

Off on holiday this next week (only to the Norfolk coast) so although the food won't be quite as healthy, there will be a lot more walking and exercise so I am hopeful that I can lose that extra plus a bit more.

Reactions: muzza3

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am not on speaking terms with my weighing machine
Carol

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
80.9. No change this week which I will take after a mixed week with missing exercise on several days and a couple of days some unwise eating