What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Happy birthday @ickihun and praying for you. My fbg @9.00 was 5.1 highest of any reading for 3 days and came after realising I was really late seeing to dogs and chickens. Will swap 9 hours sleep for .5 lower fbgs as if it was lower earlier that will show up in HbA1c

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Happy Mother's Day to all mums on here. Just put fresh flowers on my mum's grave which makes me aware that we should all cherish them while we are blessed with them. My wife's 88 year old mum is with us for lunch so we are trying to practise what we preach. No sermon it just struck me to share,

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
Happy everything day to you all. Ickihun, I hope your scan leads to improvement for you. Make sure to celebrate your birthday after your scan too. Many happy returns. :) Those of you who are blessed to have a family around you today-enjoy!:joyful:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Happy everything day to you all. Ickihun, I hope your scan leads to improvement for you. Make sure to celebrate your birthday after your scan too. Many happy returns. :) Those of you who are blessed to have a family around you today-enjoy!:joyful:
Thanks @dogslife :)

Reactions: Goacher55