What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
5.2 for me have a good day all
IMG_20171127_062508_365.jpg

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lovely numbers Goonergal morning all, 6.3 today - tiny rise but I laid drifting in and out for half hour before I did the ritual bloodletting so it ok with me. I also lost another lb which took me under a thresholds ( can’t bear to share which one yet lol) but it’s quite rewarding when u cross from a higher stone to a lower one. The sun is shining and so am I - have a lovely day.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.7 today. Off to Snowdonia this morning for a few days riding round the back roads of Wales. The weather druids and witches have been bribed with toads and buckets of woad to dance naked on top of a multi story office block for good weather. :angelic:

Peadair O Brionn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
having diabetes...... people who wear backpacks on the tube
Mornin all 6.8 today highest FBG ever since started testing . Woke up at 3 then 5 finally got up at 06:15
Aunt Bessie and co got a lot to answer for . Even the wine and cheese late last night didn’t help . Hopefully back to normal today/ tomorrow

UserABC2021

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.3 this morning.

Haven't had any Met' since Saturday as I wanted to see if it was causing my stomach and bowels issues. Appears it is as they have stopped, but it means I've had no meds so i need to talk to my doc.

Yesterdays readings were not good, starting and ending at 5.7 but peaking at 7.1

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.3 for me today. I have a weights/ floor excercise routine which i do a few days a week, when i am not been lazy. It almost always leads to better sleep and lower BG the next day. So shall try to make it part of my daily routine for a few weeks to judge the difference. Have a good one.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.3 today. Happy with that.

Having to go to Drs again this morning as when I phoned on Friday all excited to get my HBA1C result they told me it hadnt been done!!! My cholesterol and bio done but it appears they forgot to do the test I was booked in for. Can you imagine my face!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead: And my response!!! :bigtears::bigtears::bigtears: Especially as I had eaten half a chocolate fudge cake previous evening as a 5 month treat knowing my next HBA1C not for 6 months!!!!:D:D:D Gutted was an understatement.:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy: I'm over it now but it took a while!!! Been very low carb all weekend!!! ;):):joyful: