What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Cumberland I am so sorry about little Banger, what a terrible shock for you all. You were missed very much but I think we all hoped you were too busy enjoying yourself.
Ive no doubt that, small though he was, he has left a massive hole in your life, hugs to you and all the family.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@ianpspurs flying out of John Lewis shops

mOMqqChtAn7FMg6flozi0ow.jpg

images
upload_2019-1-2_17-38-8.jpeg

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I know a few of you good folk have wondered where I’d been - I’m back now as I didn’t want to post bad news over the festive- new year period

Unfortunately little puppy Banger passed away in his sleep - he just stopped breathing we only knew things were amiss when we thought we had better wake him up as he seemed to be asleep a long time.

The vet said he had haemorrhaged

Happy New Year to you all take care

So sorry to hear that @Cumberland very sad. I hope you are ok.

Reactions: Cumberland

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You and me both. My little luxury is having a coffee subscription - I get fresh ground coffee delivered once a fortnight so never run out ( unless eldest daughter has been staying - she drinks more than me and twice as strong). Good hunting today.
I'm stocked up now DJC...my morning coffee is such an established part of my routine...lord knows what I'd be like without it:mad:

Reactions: ianpspurs and DJC3

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I know a few of you good folk have wondered where I’d been - I’m back now as I didn’t want to post bad news over the festive- new year period

Unfortunately little puppy Banger passed away in his sleep - he just stopped breathing we only knew things were amiss when we thought we had better wake him up as he seemed to be asleep a long time.

The vet said he had haemorrhaged

Happy New Year to you all take care

Oh how sad and scary , sad for you

Reactions: Cumberland