What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

HeliGary

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Load eating , idiots.
Morning all,

5.3 today, I’ve been on a run of 6s so this unusual.

Less running than I was doing this time last year, due to a limpy knee/ankle combo.

Hope you are all keeping well.

Reactions: SaskiaKC

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all,

5.3 today, I’ve been on a run of 6s so this unusual.

Less running than I was doing this time last year, due to a limpy knee/ankle combo.

Hope you are all keeping well.
Good to see you reporting in - sorry you are still having issues with your "limpyness".

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
10.1 @ 3:45 this morning. I’ve booted into some lousy sleeping patterns. However, by 4:30pm I’ve gotta 5.5.

Reactions: SaskiaKC and Ryhia

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
8.3 - And, you’ve guessed it, I went to bed on an 8.3. I had a much better sleep. I feel rested and ready for the day. Going to IKEA to pick up a bedside table. I’m also in the market for a DAB Bedside Clock Radio.

iwilltouchyourcat

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.7 this morning

No hypos last night! eating an hour later seems to have helped with this. Still omitting evening gliclazide.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 7.1 today so very near the desired 6s. Out for coffee today so we’ll see how that goes might be safer to stick to tea. I like an occasional flat white but don’t always trust it BS wise. Anyway have a great Tuesday everyone.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Long odds punt on Elsie's effectiveness limped home at 6.2:bigtears: this morning then oddly only rose by .1 after 2.5 hrs sitting. This may explain a very odd postprandial reading last evening. Compulsive gambler that I am all in on Elsie again today. No, Voldemort, they never learn/ it is the hope that kills. Go Team D