What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Overwhelmed

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, rudeness
Forgot to test when got up but a 7.3 now and havnt had anything to eat yet. After 18km on bike and good food yesterday didn't expect to be in 7's. . Disappointing :(

Lobsang Tsultim

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Forgot to test when got up but a 7.3 now and havnt had anything to eat yet. After 18km on bike and good food yesterday didn't expect to be in 7's. . Disappointing :(
I’m so unfit atm, the thought of an 18km bike ride is enough to raise my levels! ;) More seriously, exercise raises my levels for a couple of days and this heat isn’t doing me any favours either.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Big picture is yesterday was absolutely the way ahead and your body is most likely preparing for another one. Hang on in there. Today in exactly 7 years since I started this lifestyle - not every day makes sense. 4.9 here - meh but what can one do?

Last edited:

Overwhelmed

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, rudeness
I’m so unfit atm, the thought of an 18km bike ride is enough to raise my levels! ;) More seriously, exercise raises my levels for a couple of days and this heat isn’t doing me any favours either.
Yeah ,maybe too much to quick going from walking to pushing myself on a bike . Can be disheartening when you do so good and don't think your getting rewarded for it. Still early doors in this journey for me

D

Deleted member 556660

Exactly 5 this morning at 8am. Pretty pleased that it’s staying reasonably the same. It was 6 yesterday….

Reactions: RoughcutAU

HeliGary

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Load eating , idiots.
5.7 this morning.
Off for a very short , probably limpy run..

Reactions: RoughcutAU