What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

BigKit

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Not eating Maltesers.
Morning all,

6.2 when I got up but then I had some water, wiped my finger, squished a bit more red stuff out and tested that and got a straight 6.0. I'm using an old Aviva Accu-check. The strips are recent and in date. I was tempted to see if a third reading of the same lancet site got an even lower level but there was no more to squish. :)

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
I am walking with @Estragon at 7.7 today. I am not happy with that number.
Yeah, well, my condition allows me to “walk” with many people. “Happy” no, but rather remaining relaxed and caring for myself. Hey look there! A Tiger in a tree, reading Alice in Wonderland.

RosemaryJackson

Morning all. Bedtime 6.7 !!!! (long time no see!). One thing I am not sure about.... I have to get up frequently at night and I take my bg, sometimes after only 2 hours of being in bed, does that one count or is the important one (FBG) early morning? I don't eat during the night so it is still a fasting one isn't it? This morning at 7am, 8.4.

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
10 yesterday morning and 11 this morning I'm not going to worry too much at the moment I've got a shed load of shi*e going on so I' m cutting myself some slack .