Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

paulmh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
7.9 @ 0759. Better than the 9.2 yesterday morning but off only one meal. I am so fed up. Been low carbing since I found out (2 Nov) but my bloods aren’t coming down enough and my weight is still the same.

Don’t get disheartened. This is one of those things where we just have to keep doing the right thing each day, establishing new habits which will bring their benefits in their own time. Trust the process.

JanetMcDowell

5.8 which I’m pleased about after some gentle weight type exercises yesterday evening.
@JanetMcDowell thanks for the heads up re vanilla pud - I’ve often used that website ( but not that recipe)Hope you enjoyed it though.

It was delicious with a little cream drizzled over it. Even omitted the raspberries to lessen the carbs. Made the Bakewell cupcakes. My husband thought they were lovely. Luckily I didn’t.

Reactions: ianpspurs and DJC3

Shem S

Don’t get disheartened. This is one of those things where we just have to keep doing the right thing each day, establishing new habits which will bring their benefits in their own time. Trust the process.

I can only hope you are right. I’m the only person I’ve ever encountered who can go low carb and not even lose a pound