Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
to in no particular order
@Rachox @ianpspurs @jjraak @DJC3 @Tipetoo @paulmh @NewTD2 @geefull @Prem51 @bigjim19 @Ally Pally @PatsyB @Freema @JoKalsbeek @JanetMcDowell @jayney27 and loads others who have helped me through this thing since earlier this year without your help i would have been lost ....thanks ....completly in a different place to twelve months ago ..seasons greetings to all and anyone i missed...virtual friends all!.......diawara ..have a good one!
Thank you so much , ️ merry Christmas to you all in here
7.0 after celebrating Christmas eve with family and lots of traditional treats

Last edited:

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
to in no particular order
@Rachox @ianpspurs @jjraak @DJC3 @Tipetoo @paulmh @NewTD2 @geefull @Prem51 @bigjim19 @Ally Pally @PatsyB @Freema @JoKalsbeek @JanetMcDowell @jayney27 and loads others who have helped me through this thing since earlier this year without your help i would have been lost ....thanks ....completly in a different place to twelve months ago ..seasons greetings to all and anyone i missed...virtual friends all!.......diawara ..have a good one!
Thank you so much, this is lovely! Happy holidays and I hope you'll have a wonderful 2019!