What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.4 today

we got a satisfying little stack of logs split and restacked yesterday, got to be good for the exercise level ;)

It peed down all night here too @Bubbsie

we're out volunteering today so I'm glad it's above freezing again this morning, perhaps I'll only need seven layers of lagging instead of eight :hilarious: (usually we help out at the depot site on Thursday and it's in a whopping industrial shed so it's seldom warm first thing in the morning).

hope your day treats you kindly :)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all who are approaching the day differently, following your example me's are sneaking up on the day from behind and are going to smack it round the head, yep start the day with a bang.

A low 5.2 for me this morning.

Well folks have a great day, remember this day unique and will never be repeated unless you think Groundhog day is a true story.

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Morning all, looks like we all have this wind! My sugars are 5.4 again this morning . Yesterday I did the 1st yoga class I've done for many, many years , my body is saying thank you and please do it again soon. Have a good day all, I'll be mainly driving....

Goacher55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
It’s a 3.6 from me this morning. I know the weather app tells me it’s not freezing but brrrr I’m so ready for some warmth now! Almost Friday. Hope today treats everyone well

Is that the same weather app that changed its prediction, hour by hour last week from snow to fog to wind to rain to sun?

Reactions: trick60

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Relegated to third in the getting up league, 6.6 on the richter scale, thank you for all the anniversary wishes you are all a nice bunch of people, the meal was lovely.
All you poorly ones hope you get better soon, the wind is howling round up here in Notts wrap up warm if you're out.
Winner after your lovely anniversary meal

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 6.2 at 08.30. I think I’ve got flu not a cold...went to bed at 8pm after failing to finish two scrambled eggs. But couldnt sleep for hours because of legs and back aches and teeth! Typical first year I got the vaccine! But I know it will pass and lets be honest nothing in the pool of health issues some of you deal with all the time.
Poor OH getting odd meals from the freezer and trying to steer clear of the germs!
Hope you all have a good Thursday. Stay well, stay safe.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.4 today

we got a satisfying little stack of logs split and restacked yesterday, got to be good for the exercise level ;)

It peed down all night here too @Bubbsie

we're out volunteering today so I'm glad it's above freezing again this morning, perhaps I'll only need seven layers of lagging instead of eight :hilarious: (usually we help out at the depot site on Thursday and it's in a whopping industrial shed so it's seldom warm first thing in the morning).

hope your day treats you kindly :)
Winner for the log splitting and stacking - love both those jobs. Much easier to stay warm doing those as well.

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Morning everyone 4.3 today. How is everyone? Today my mum is going to put a new bed cover which I got yesterday on the bed :) then tomorrow we are taking my nanny out for fish and chips for her birthday (I know it doesn’t sound like a lot but as she has dementia a chip shop is more comfortable for her than a restaurant and there are lots of old black and white photos in the chippy of where my nanny lives) have a nice day everyone:)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all 5.5 from me today.
Think I missed all the wind and rain, it’s nice and sunny here. I slept late as I got carried away with my book last night and didn’t go to bed until nearly 2am
@PenguinMum that sounds like a really horrible bug you’ve got, stay warm and hydrated and hope it goes away soon.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 reflecting good choices made over last nights dinner out with a friend. Can't really go wrong with unbreaded mushrooms as a starter and steak and salad. I'm getting good at this eating out malarkey.

Thursday is my very happy day. Willow my 2 year old grandaughter and hubby doing lots of nice things.

Have a great day everyone.