What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
@PenguinMum @ianpspurs @ziggy_w

The 3's is not in my comfort zone so had some coffee and tested again got 3,5 had a snack waited then another test and was up to 4.5 so happier now. were Libre readings but backed up by stabometer. I seem to get unexplained cycles of periods of highish and then lowish readings just one of those things I guess.

Dare not tell doc I get odd hypos or he might try to foist some sort of meter on me.

I should be so lucky. :)

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
4.8 on Libre and 5.2 on finger pick. Was a bit disappointed that it wasn't in lower 4s given it was fasting day yesterday but then I did sleep very late at around 2 last night...so perhaps it was the culprit. Good news is so far it is all within 6.5 so far

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. Scraped in with 5.9 after Fishfinger Firsday so thats ok. @Ryhia good luck with the blood tests. @JohnEGreen hope that isnt too low for you, take care.
Thank you for the encouragement. They took a LARGE syringe of blood so they have plenty to play with.

Last edited:

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 for me this fine Friday (was going to say morning but just had a look at clock and realise it's pm) - I am still in pjs - having a lazy Friday as I have a 6am start tomorrow and had a very busy day yesterday

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
@PenguinMum @ianpspurs @ziggy_w

The 3's is not in my comfort zone so had some coffee and tested again got 3,5 had a snack waited then another test and was up to 4.5 so happier now. were Libre readings but backed up by stabometer. I seem to get unexplained cycles of periods of highish and then lowish readings just one of those things I guess.

Dare not tell doc I get odd hypos or he might try to foist some sort of meter on me.

I should be so lucky. :)
I hope you are doing ok Mr

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Another nasty 9 this morning ( 5am ) not much sleep and a long day in work again so that might be affecting or effecting ( never sure which ) my bg .

Reactions: DJC3 and annabell1