What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ert

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
diabetes
fasting
4.3 this morning. And then I injected the wrong insulin this morning. It's been one crazy day.

Reactions: annabell1

ert

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
diabetes
fasting
You ok now? Did that cause major problems? Take care.
Just had to eat constantly for four hours. :) I had training for 1.5 hours. Normally I only take long-acting until 3 pm and fast. Not good for my diet.

Last edited:
Reactions: annabell1

HeliGary

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Load eating , idiots.
5.4 at 0415 this morning.

If weather holds I hope to get the whole family out walking locally, probably no running today to give legs a day off hard work.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
4.7 on Swipey from me today - snap @CotswoldsBloke. Happy Easter whether you are a fellow believer, of a different or no faith whatsoever. Hug for hypo @becca59 and lost sensor @CotswoldsBloke. Hot cross bun eaten and tested at least a month ago, never liked Easter Eggs so I'm good to go.

Last edited:

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Not that I am complaining mind you, but cannot understand how I managed a 4.9 this morning after a more than usual carby supper. PIzza base made with almond flour and courgettes around 9 gms carbs per pizza, followed by my experimental low carb hot cross bun which is still a work in progress as didnt put enough spice in but will make again. Haven't a clue as to the carbs in the hot cross bun hopefully around 3 to 4gms. That's well over my carb limit. Been upping my walking maybe that's it.:)

Edited to add, happy Easter everyone!

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Been upping my walking maybe that's it.
Yeah that could explain. Yesterday I went for 2.35 miles walk with Magic and though during walk my BG peaked at 6.8 by the time I was back it was 5.2 and then stayed below 5.4 and even touched 4.5 before my dinner. I did not walk at all after dinner and slept to the reading of 5.5 and during night reading peaked to 7.1, so you see walk does make a significant difference.