What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks Ian. Just realised that you mentioned a birthday in your household. I hope you had a wonderful time what with those surprise wine bottles you found the other day. :D
The lady in question says thanks and the support and good wishes of strangers are what helps her survive. IDK what she means by that;) I had my glass of wine on Sunday thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1970clea

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks... Yeah I am pretty sure it is not COVID as I don't have any of those symptoms and these are not even half as bad as how I felt after the first vaccination. Although come to think of it ever since the first vaccination numbers have not recovered but they were nowhere near as high as the ones I am having since past one week :(
That is how I felt after my vaccination.

Reactions: ziggy_w and DJC3

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Not sure what happened this am but back in the stinky 9's with a 9.1 only a 100 carbs yesterday so slightly disappointed. o_O

Reactions: DJC3

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.8 according to Swipey - probably very Post Truth but if I take this seriously I'll assume the feotal position and weep uncontrollably.

HeliGary

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Load eating , idiots.
6.2 this morning.

5k run done.

GP visit for HbA1c results Friday.
Home HbA1c test 10 minutes later says 34 so we’ll hopefully get a feel for how close the two results are in a couple of days.

Off to work to swap helicopters around .

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 this morning. I don't know what happened to the nice low numbers but you know 5.7 is ok. I've had worse and it certainly would have been a whole lot worse if I was still eating the Eatwell plate. Thank goodness for this forum. :)

Had my Covid vaccine this morning at 09:30.:) Arm a bit numb so far - bloods fine at 4.9 (12:00) but we shall wait and see, last time symptoms only happened over the following few days. So glad I have had it though.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 this morning. I don't know what happened to the nice low numbers but you know 5.7 is ok. I've had worse and it certainly would have been a whole lot worse if I was still eating the Eatwell plate. Thank goodness for this forum. :)

Had my Covid vaccine this morning at 09:30.:) Arm a bit numb so far - bloods fine at 4.9 (12:00) but we shall wait and see, last time symptoms only happened over the following few days. So glad I have had it though.

Agree wholeheartedly with all of this.

Reactions: nutribolt and Ryhia