What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ultradad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 today. Supprised it dropped that low as i was 7.3 or 7.7 last night. Had a stressfull day as my dad was ill and had to take him to A and E last night

Reactions: karen8967

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
What a difference a day makes for @PenguinMum @DisFanJen hopefully @JohnEGreen and indeed anyone else who needs today to be better than yesterday - England cricket team? So I was 5.3 on Swipey at 1st go (7.02) can't cloak or disguise that as good enough for that method of measuring. Sleep length and score + resting pulse and weight all fine but this is a D control community so :meh:

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 today. Supprised it dropped that low as i was 7.3 or 7.7 last night. Had a stressfull day as my dad was ill and had to take him to A and E last night
Winner for the blood results but hug for the stress - hope your father is ok.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I never know whether to give you a winner or a hug for your very low numbers :) Because when my readings ( during the day ) drop to those figures I am really not good .
Hug would do just fine :)

I too don't do very well when they go that low.

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
6.9 - And this after strings of 7s and 8s . Went to bed on a 6.1, so I was hopeful for something lower than yesterday’s 7.8. See yah all tomorrow morning.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 which has been about average for the week so far. WiFi and phone signal very hit and miss up here so I haven’t been able to check in very often. Journey up on Saturday took 10hr, I’m already dreading the trip back so although I love the Lakes I think next year we’ll stay in Cornwall.

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.7 this morning but suffering with the sniffles and aching so had to take paracetamol last night - was not expecting a good score but this is okay

Reactions: karen8967

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Poetic Swipey intoned to be or not to be 4.8, that is the question followed by awake, arise or be forever fallen. Very confused little bunny that one. It often goes Bing and asks where Flop is. @DJC3 Cornish staycation (loathsome word) sounds like a plan for you. Even I might endure a couple of days in Padstow if forced at gunpoint. Did you keep saying are we nearly there yet just to bring back happy memories?;)

Last edited: