What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning
Libre 5.1
Finetest lite 5
Pt at 8 before work this morning
hope everyone enjoyed the sunshine yesterday
Have a good day all

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 8.0 and there seems to be nothing I can do about it atm. I hear you @ianpspurs but for now I will keep on checking. Have the best Monday you can everyone.

Reactions: ianpspurs

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning
Libre 5.1
Finetest lite 5
Pt at 8 before work this morning
hope everyone enjoyed the sunshine yesterday
Have a good day all
Great fbg and amazing work ethic. Sun? One thinks you are having a Turkish.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 8.0 and there seems to be nothing I can do about it atm. I hear you @ianpspurs but for now I will keep on checking. Have the best Monday you can everyone.
You may have higher than you like FBGs at the moment but your HbA1c is certainly impressive, and one I wouldn't sneeze at! Just keep on keeping on, you are such an encouragement to the rest of us.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You may have higher than you like FBGs at the moment but your HbA1c is certainly impressive, and one I wouldn't sneeze at! Just keep on keeping on, you are such an encouragement to the rest of us.
Thanks Ryhia but there are far more inspiring figures on here and I will keep on keeping on because there is nothing else. I recently went on BP meds and I am wondering …mmh.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.8, and aching. Aches correlate with chips consumed Saturday night. I am telling myself that in this instance correlation does = causation, in the hope that this will be aversion therapy.

Reactions: Ryhia

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A range of 8's over the last couple of days with a stinky 8.9 this morning :rolleyes: