What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
8.1 - I know why and, once again, confirms I do have a condition known as T2D.

Today? Delivering my DIY Project and after Dentist checkup. I hope Mr D doesn’t have any DIY projects of his own for my gnashers!

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
8.1 - I know why and, once again, confirms I do have a condition known as T2D.

Today? Delivering my DIY Project and after Dentist checkup. I hope Mr D doesn’t have any DIY projects of his own for my gnashers!
I hope the dental project is a complete success and you sail serenely through your day. Moreover, I hope and pray the same serenity and a beatific smile adorns the visage of all here regardless of life's adversity - including meter readings. Go Team D.

Last edited:

RosemaryJackson

8.1...... Bad headache and abcess above my front tooth. It never rains but it pours so I'll have to get my brolly out and weather the storm. :singing::singing::singing: but I'm singin' in the rain!

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
5.0 for me this morning not drawing any inferences from that as after being 3.7 yesterday in the morning managed the dizzying heights of 14 .5 after lunch.

Judith had her well women checkup this morning and the nurse drew blood for blood check including a HbA1c test seems they include it now for women of a certian age.

Good job realy as we have been tracking her blood levels over the last week and they gave me cause for concern her FBG this morning was 7.0.

Last edited:

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hope Judith is feeling ok, @JohnEGreen , and the results of tests are favorable. My best wishes to her, and your good self.
I am cross with my new meter, as it gave a 6.4 this morning. Had been used to nice steady 5s with old meter. Who knows? Perhaps I had been lied to with the old one, but I hope it is the new one that gives false readings. Whatever!! Plodding on.:angelic:

RoughcutAU

Go to bed 2 hours after last meal on a nice 6.9 wake up fasting 8.6 ... ugh can I go back to bed.

@Ryhia - we could just call ourselves “sweet” and “extra sweet” this morning.

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning
Libre 7.2
Finetest 6.4
On Pencillin for next 10 days, not sure if it will affect b/s
Gym before work today
Have a good day everyone

Reactions: danziger

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Not posted for a while as I only test about twice a week but 5.7 Sunday and 5.8 today so fairly consistent

Reactions: danziger

danziger

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2. Then had eggs with cream and cheese for breakfast instead of my usual shake — same amount of protein but so much more filling!

Reactions: Daphne917