What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Had a reading of 7.7 at 5am re tested at 8am and it was 6.5 so I'm taking that ....the 5am the first reading was only 8 hrs after my last meal and I did indulge in a packet of jelly babies after it ...mmm methinks I am making a few excuses here lol

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.8 this morning, goes into the "green" on my spreadsheet (under 6, green - 6-7, clear, 7+ - red) so today is a good day.
Good morning all.
Conditional formatting on spreadsheets and Stabbington go together like peas and carrots, Momma said. She also said something about a box of chocolates. Thanks @PenguinMum. @mojo37 good going for a pkt of JBs. @ultradad smashing it out the park.

Last edited:

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.8 this morning at 5 am ..not retesting accepting the number :rolleyes: takeaway last night and poor sleep ...partly due to the food ...why oh why do I do it :rolleyes:. Ah well new day and try and climb back on the low carb wagon .

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.8 this morning, thoroughly deserved as had lamb shashlik (healthy), mushroom bhaji (healthy) and a cheese naan (not healthy) but I do not regret it. Also had a handful of pretty disgusting chips from young stepdaughter's dinner - if anything, it has put me off them.

Also been feeling a bit run-down so had a couple of paracetamol yesterday afternoon which may or may not have had an effect

Reactions: DJC3