What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A happy 5.2 today. I wish I knew what I did to get that number.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Swipey's make believe effort first up was 5.8 since when it was obviously deeply affected by us watching reach for the sky recently. Odd really as the week with Stabbington was far more Terra Firma based. This (last 3+ months) is starting to look as though Elsie and Swipey are lifestyle statements more than anything to do with health or wellbeing. Period of deep reflection incoming because there are other avenues to hiss away my money. <74 kgs today.

Last edited:

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 this morning which actually might be a tad disappointing given I was extremely busy yesterday, ate properly and early but then excused by an awful night's sleep (the absolute worst) so how I'm in the green at all is a wonder!

Reactions: mojo37 and SaskiaKC

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 this morning which actually might be a tad disappointing given I was extremely busy yesterday, ate properly and early but then excused by an awful night's sleep (the absolute worst) so how I'm in the green at all is a wonder!
It's T2 Gary, It's T2.

Last edited:

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all,

Fasting levels were 5.6 today -- a bit higher today due to skipping the exercise for the last two days.

@DJC3 -- Brilliant levels today.

Reactions: Ryhia and DJC3

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all,

Fasting levels were 5.6 today -- a bit higher today due to skipping the exercise for the last two days.

@DJC3 -- Brilliant levels today.

Thank you I just wish I knew what I did to deserve it so I could do it again!
I’m wondering if it’s exercise related too. I’m trying to go along with Dr Bernstein’s recommendation of working specific muscles to fail, alternating upper and lower body each day. It’s certainly encouraging if that’s the case.

Reactions: JohnEGreen